• Deluxe Room with complimentary Daily Breakfast.
• Welcome drink & Cold towel.
• Free internet usage WiFi in the room & Business Centre.
• Free use of outdoor Swimming Pool.
• Welcome fruit basket in the room.
• Offer 2 Ways Airport Transfer & Drop off (Request Flight Details).
• A full day tour by Tuk Tuk with driver of Angkor Complex on second day including English speaking tour guide. (Not inclusive of meals, admission fees).
• One meal set dinner for 2pax on second day (Khmer Food)
• Offer body massages 1 hour/pax (Maximum 2pax).
• Minimum 2 nights stay is required.
• Check-in time at 2.00pm and Check-out time at 12.00 pm (Early check-in/check-out can be flexible upon room availability)
• Rates mentioned are quoted in USD and nett for 2 paxs (1 adult apply as 2adult)
• Children below 12 years sharing with adult on existing bedding free (Maximum 1 child only)
• Extra Adult or Extra bed(Rolling Bed) require a charge of USD 15 per night
• All rates are included 10% VAT and Service change.
• Cancellation 7 day prior to the arrival date will not be charged, if cancel the same day of the arrival date or no-show will be imposed one night charge of the total amount of booking.From: US$ 181 For 2pax Book Now!
What a lovely surprise this boutique hotel turned out to be. Instead of the main door leading onto the street, you enter through a small and inviting courtyard with fish pools and attractive plants and trees. The service was of the highest quality from the reception to the dining area, with extremely polite and friendly staff. The hotel room massages were to die for......try out the various types, you won't regret it.Great choice (Brisbane , Fulfillingdreams) - Tripadvisor.com
Stayed August 2015, traveled with family
Great stay (China , Au Y) - Agoda.com
staff are extremely friendly and they will respond to your request swiftly. little defects but on the whole it was acceptable. great location and within walking distance to the night markets
Great Location !! (United Kingdom , Solo Traveller) - Expedia.com
Recommend this hotel if you're not too picky. Pros: Short walking distance to the town and markets.The size of our twin room was good and with a balcony (but facing to a garage) air con was cool enough for us. hot water was available but not stable. Cons: A peanut and a pea aside our bed were found, not sure if they cleaned the room. A grasshopper was staying our room but it's ok. toilet was leaking but didn't bother us.
Fantastic (Australia , Finplus) - Tripadvisor.com
The La Da Kiri Boutique had been recommended to us by friends and we were not disappointed. There is so much good about this hotel starting with the location - just five minutes walk from Pub Street but there is more than just this. The rooms are clean, the beds are really good by Asian standards in that they are not too hard, the rooftop bar is a great place to watch the sunset and the pool is fantastic. We did have a problem with the air conditioning but this was fixed within about 3 hours of us raising it with management.
Pleasant stay (Hong Kong Region, China , Grace S) - Tripadvisor.com
We stayed 2 nights in this small and newly built boutique hotel.
Room was clean and spacious.
I Breakfast was moderate yet good enough.
Staffs were helpful and friendly.
The place is on a bustling street leads to pub street. Only less than 10mns walk.
Could be one of the best choices in town.
Keep up good work guys!
Stayed August 2015, traveled as a couple
“Amazing Place to Stay!!” (Phnom Penh, Cambodia , Sokhalita) - Tripadvisor.com
I was stayed there 3 nights with friends, We get a pick up service from the airport, friendly staff welcome us... We are really love the room near the swimming pool.
Great location 2 minutes walk to the Night market and 5 minutes walk to Pub Street.
Everything is very good. Everything is around the hotel!!
Room Tip:Every room is Perfect!!!
Stayed August 2015, traveled with friends
Solid choice, good location (35-49 man from Rome, Italy , vincentinparis) - Tripadvisor.com
Friendly and helpful staff, ready with advice and a supply of tuktuks for trips around town or for tours of the temples. The free two-way airport shuttle was a welcome touch. Though I didn't really need it, I was given a rundown of options on check-in, including fair rates for drivers to Angkor Wat. Breakfasts were simple but really tasty (we had noodles, fried rice and omelettes three days running, all cooked to order, not off a steam table).